As a Jr. Finance Manager you will start to work in close cooperation with the Manager Finance & Accounting. Depending on your skills and experience you should be able to work more and more independently in time. Your base is the office in Rotterdam and our other 3 branches in the Benelux you will visit regular.
In your role as Jr. Finance Manager your responsibilities will include:
• Monitoring the financial performance of the Benelux organization meaning operational and financial revenue development, cost development, appropriate cost allocation and comply with tax regulation;
• stable cash flow development;
• Contribute to an accurate and complete month-end closing including preparation of monthly management & operational reports and reports for our headquarters;
• Support to the preparation of the budget and forecasts,
• Preparation of the audit files and financial statements of several entities for the yearly audit;
• Support to, and in time independently work on, quarterly IFRS reports to our headquarters;
• Analyse and suggest improvements to our AO/IB;
• Manage day-to-day operations and when and where necessary contribute (act like as a foreman in the finance team);
• Contribute to a culture in which ownership of results and cost awareness is naturally.