cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider with a particular strength in international transport solutions. Based in Austria, cargo-partner is present in 30 countries with more than 2700 employees and continues to grow and expand across the world.
Our employees are highly motivated professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who share a common passion for their work, excellent communication skills and a strong entrepreneurial approach.
We offer an interesting career kick-start for talented people without experience as well as rewarding opportunities for accomplished logistics and business professionals. We believe in establishing long-term relationships with our partners and in the continuous development of our employees.
ROAD-Xpress Freight Forwarder
Logistics Center "cargo-partner" Sofia
Your main tasks:
Arranging appropriate packing, taking into account the climate, terrain, weight, cost and nature of goods
Negotiating contracts, transportation and handling costs
Obtaining, checking and preparing documentation to meet customs and insurance requirements.
Arranging insurance and assisting the client in the event of a claim
Dealing with special arrangements for transporting delicate cargoes
Arranging courier and specialist hand-carry services
Managing existing clients expectations as well as new clients
Maintaining communication and control through all phases of the journey
Maintaining current knowledge of relevant legislation
• High school diploma
• Minimum 1 (one) year of previous experience at same or similar positions
• Knowledge of languages: good English is a must together with а good knowledge of at least one of the following languages - Turkish, Russian, Romanian, Polish
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office
• Accurate, self initiative and self-confident personality
• Business orientation and customer focus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Positive and motivating attitude
• Must be very detail oriented
• Category „B“ drivers license
• Challenging projects with vital responsibility
• Working for an innovative and economically steady company in an open work environment
• Dynamic, international and multicultural work environment
• Excellent internal and external further education
• Quick decision making due to a flat hierarchy
• Performance oriented salary
• To what you have to say
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Submit your application and CV via our online job portal today.