cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider with a particular strength in international transport solutions. Based in Austria, cargo-partner is present in 30 countries with more than 2700 employees and continues to grow and expand across the world.
Our employees are highly motivated professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who share a common passion for their work, excellent communication skills and a strong entrepreneurial approach.
We offer an interesting career kick-start for talented people without experience as well as rewarding opportunities for accomplished logistics and business professionals. We believe in establishing long-term relationships with our partners and in the continuous development of our employees.
For our Logistics Center in DOBANOVCI, SERBIA we are looking for:
Assistant to the management (for legal matters)
Your main tasks:
• Conducting legal research, reading legal articles, and processing important documents
• Preparing and editing information and presentations
• Creating and maintaining legal files
• Writing the first draft of documents and keeping them in evidence for follow-up
• Answering phones and assisting with email correspondence
• Assist with project work
• Filing of contracts and correspondence
• Conducting analysis, data excerpts
• Faculty of Law – an associate's degree in paralegal studies or bachelor's degree
• Substantial legal skill set
• Respect of ethical principles
• One year of previous experience at same or similar positions is an advantage
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office
• Knowledge of languages: Fluent English is necessary / German is special advantage
• Accurate, self initiative and self-confident personality
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Positive and motivating attitude
• High level of accurate working
• Category “B” drivers license
• Challenging projects with vital responsibility
• Working for an innovative and economically steady company in an open work environment
• Dynamic, international and multicultural work environment
• Excellent internal and external further education
• Quick decision making due to a flat hierarchy
• Performance oriented salary
• To what you have to say
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
Submit your application and CV via our online job portal today.